Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Hooray!
Officially, my new skin has been launched yesterday (10.10.06).
Thanks to this sisterhood - especially sheilla - for being the helping hands. Even though it’s not for free
.
Actually, I’ve been trying all the times to make my virtual home looks great with my sense of art, but all I’ve got was nothing than a so-so skin and some kind of disaster
.
No wonder because I have very limited skill with those complicated HTML codes and design software...
Hope it will encourage me to write more in the future
Thanks to this sisterhood - especially sheilla - for being the helping hands. Even though it’s not for free
.Actually, I’ve been trying all the times to make my virtual home looks great with my sense of art, but all I’ve got was nothing than a so-so skin and some kind of disaster
.No wonder because I have very limited skill with those complicated HTML codes and design software...

Hope it will encourage me to write more in the future

Labels: babbling
3 Comments
Post a Comment
« back home


Ria
12:09 PM





Cute layout.
Nanti IdulFitri di mana ya ??
Kami tidak pulang ke kampung malah pulangnya ke bandaraya,Kuala Lumpur. Justeru itu saya kurang merasakan meriahnya Hari Raya spt di kampung.
Salam ceria dari Pekan
Dah takde kampung pun...hehehe. But hope it still wonderful :)