dan malaikat maut pun datang...

Last night, I dreamt about someone that I’ve never met directly. The magic of inet that made me meet her. She inspires me in an unique way and when I gave a compliment to her she was too humble to accept it and said “I’m just an ordinary woman.” But for me she is an ordinary woman that inspires with an extraordinary way…
In my dream, she won the battle. The battle that comes suddenly… But in reality she keeps fighting, trying to win the battle.
But now, me and a lot of people out there that respect and love her have to say goodbye…The Almighty had called her back. Good bye mbak inong… have your journey to the final destination…
Innalillahi wa innailaihi rajiun…

Allah memegang jiwa ketika matinya dan jiwa yang belum mati di waktu tidurnya; maka Dia tahanlah jiwa yang telah Dia tetapkan kematiannya dan Dia melepaskan jiwa yang lain sampai waktu yang ditetapkan. Sesungguhnya pada yang demikian itu terdapat tanda-tanda kekuasaan Allah bagi kaum yang berfikir...(TQS AzZumar:42)

Labels:

author Ria time 12:48 PM permalink Permalink comment

0 Comments


Post a Comment
« back home


Lilypie Baby Ticker